Bushfire Management Area Plan
Status: Approved (December 2017)
The Upper Eyre Peninsula Bushfire Management Area Plan (BMAP) consists of an online map, text document and risk and treatment register.
- Upper Eyre Peninsula BMAP Online Map
- Upper Eyre Peninsula BMAP Text Document
- Upper Eyre Peninsula BMAP Risk and Treatment Register
The Upper Eyre Peninsula Bushfire Management Committee (UEP BMC) is working on implementation planning, monitoring and reporting.
Note: The maps that form part of each BMAP do not show building planning zones. Please refer to Building or developing in bushfire prone areas and use the South Australian Property and Planning Atlas for information relating to building planning requirements.
This Plan was developed as part of a project funded by the Natural Disaster Resilience Program (NDRP) in partnership with the Commonwealth and State Government of South Australia.
- District Council of Ceduna
- District Council of Cleve
- District Council of Elliston
- District Council of Franklin Harbour
- District Council of Kimba
- District Council of Streaky Bay
- City of Whyalla
- Wudinna District Council
- Section 40 in the Hundred of Koongawa in the County of Le Hunte.