Bushfire Management Area Plan
Status: Approved (August 2019)
The Outback Bushfire Management Area Plan (BMAP) consists of an online map, text document and risk and treatment register.
The Outback Bushfire Management Committee (Outback BMC) is working on implementation planning, monitoring and reporting.
Note: The maps that form part of each BMAP do not show building planning zones. Please refer to Building or developing in bushfire prone areas and use the South Australian Property and Planning Atlas for information relating to building planning requirements.
- District Council of Coober Pedy
- Municipal Council of Roxby Downs
- Any other area of the State that-
- (i) is not otherwise within a bushfire management area; and
- (ii) is not within a fire district, including:
- The Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Lands
- The Maralinga Tjarutja Lands
- The Pastoral Unincorporated Areas