Bushfire Management Area Plan
Status: Approved (Dec 2017)
The Murray Mallee Bushfire Management Area Plan (BMAP) consists of an online map, text document and risk and treatment register.
- Murray Mallee BMAP Online Map
- Murray Mallee BMAP Text Document
- Murray Mallee BMAP Risk and Treatment Register
The Murray Mallee Bushfire Management Committee (MM BMC) is working on implementation planning, monitoring and reporting.
Note: The maps that form part of each BMAP do not show building planning zones. Please refer to Building or developing in bushfire prone areas and use the South Australian Property and Planning Atlas for information relating to building planning requirements.
This Plan was developed as part of a project funded by the Natural Disaster Resilience Program (NDRP) in partnership with the Commonwealth and State Government of South Australia.
- Berri Barmera Council
- Coorong District Council
- District Council of Karoonda East Murray
- District Council of Loxton Waikerie
- Mid Murray Council
- Rural City of Murray Bridge
- Renmark Paringa Council
- Southern Mallee District Council
- Sections 72, 80, 83 and 84, Hundred of Katarapko (Gerard Community area)