Bushfire Management Area Plan
Status: Approved (May 2017)
The Flinders Mid-North Yorke Bushfire Management Area Plan (BMAP) consists of an online map, text document and risk and treatment register.
- Flinders Mid-North Yorke BMAP Online Map
- Flinders Mid-North Yorke BMAP Text Document
- Flinders Mid-North Yorke BMAP Risk and Treatment Register
The Flinders Mid-North Yorke Bushfire Management Committee (FMNY BMC) is working on implementation planning, monitoring and reporting.
This Plan was developed as part of a project funded by the Natural Disaster Resilience Program (NDRP) in partnership with the Commonwealth and State Government of South Australia.
Note: The maps that form part of each BMAP do not show building planning zones. Please refer to Building or developing in bushfire prone areas and use the South Australian Property and Planning Atlas for information relating to building planning requirements.
- Adelaide Plains Council (formerly DC of Mallala)
- Barunga West Council
- Clare and Gilbert Valleys Council
- Copper Coast Council
- The Flinders Ranges Council
- Regional Council of Goyder
- Light Regional Council
- District Council of Mount Remarkable
- Northern Areas Council
- District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
- District Council of Peterborough
- Port Augusta City Council
- Port Pirie Regional Council
- Wakefield Regional Council
- Yorke Peninsula Council